A unique clinic with services built to serve our client’s developmental needs
For over 25 years, Khan Communication Services Inc. has been based out of Edmonton, Alberta as a team of Health Professionals and Clinicians including Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Psychologists, and Behaviour Consultants. We work to serve schools, home education families, indigenous communities, rural and remote communities and individual clients with online and in-person services.
Our Scope & Expertise
- In person visits at our clinic or at a student's school for assessments, intervention, and consultations.
- Virtual sessions that target speech and language, physical development, fine and gross motor skills, sensory processing, emotional regulation, and behavior management.
- Consultation sessions with parents to provide skills and develop their capacity.
- Supervision to oversee support staff in implementing a student’s IPP goals and target treatment plans.
- Workshops and in-services to build capacity in school staff so that they learn the skills required to support students with needs.
- Specialists who can provide psychoeducational assessments, ADOS assessments, and language and literacy programs in schools.
We believe the Khan team is made stronger by the values that we uphold:
- We actively support BALANCE in our lives
- We build lasting RELATIONSHIPS through cooperation and compassion
- We are ACCOUNTABLE for our expertise and for the relationships we maintain
- We are INNOVATIVE in how we provide accessible resources to our clients
- We are ENTREPRENEURIAL about developing community relationships that are in the best interest of the clients we support
- We believe DIVERSITY in our team and in the services we provide will lead to more successful relationships